Thursday, July 30, 2026

Pleasantview 7/30/26

 Meredith Landgraab (see PV 9/3/25) retired from her job, Colton wanted to join his older sister at boarding school, and Jessie finished the first section of his online degree.  Next round, Whitney will graduate and Jessie and Meredith will officially become empty nesters (unless Jessie's continued obsession with the telescope leads to interesting consequences lol).

The Custer/Grundstrom/Broke/and now Wong household (see PV 9/4/25) was a huge pain in the butt to play.  Firstly, it crashed several times, to the point that I had to move them out and back in again.  Then, when I tried to move the puppies inside using move_objects, they (of course) got glitched and I had to delete them, necessitating another exiting and re-entering the household.  And finally, because Patrick Wong was set to move in with Delilah, I had to exit out again after dark, to make sure he didn't get burned to a crisp upon moving in.  It was all very headache-inducing, but hopefully from here on out they'll play more smoothly.  In terms of the actual round, apart from Mark getting fired from his job, nothing of note occurred. 

Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment