Will Bruty and company (see PV 9/6/25) were kind of a nightmare to play. They crashed the first time I played and I had to basically start over, then the second time it glitched and wouldn't allow me to save, so I lost half the day and had to replay, then it crashed to desktop when I was just wrapping up some finances and I had to reload, go back in, buy some junk for inventory and save again. Each time I played, different things happened, but I think this is the gist of it. Will, Quinn, and Ella all got promoted. Ben grew into an adult with a LTW for 20 Lovers and took a job in Slacker. Anna had a first date, as well as a date with Chad Whippler, who called unexpectedly. Ella has still not found a Gamer job. And Will and Elle decided to adopt a baby, who I hope arrives next round, as I decided that I would move their growing family out, rather that Quinn. They'll be buying a house somewhere TBD.
Emily Lee (see PV 9/7/25) got a promotion and worked on skills. She also decided to move her boyfriend, Tom Freshe, in with her, which we'll see next round.
Jasper Roseland (see PV 9/7/25) decided the time was right to move his girlfriend Allison in. He's already thinking about marriage (despite being Romance), but she's not quite there yet (despite being Family), so that's weird lol. We'll see what happens.
Gunnar and Jasmine (see PV 9/7/25) paid off their student loans finally, so that's a load off. However, their relationship is not looking too healthy. They had a huge fight, after which Gunnar went out to a club to blow off some steam, and didn't feel a bit guilty about woohooing Melanie Kim (not that he ever feels particularly guilty, lol).
Happy Simming!
No comments:
Post a Comment